Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Vision Board

















A picture is worth a thousand words. This is my vision board from Dec. 2011. It was created at a workshop I attended. As a disclaimer, I do not endorse the Secret, and didn't approach this Vision Board as my message to the universe. Instead, after 2 days of activities designed to be introspective and consider all the ways I am uniquely gifted, I developed this as a visual representation of my goals, personality, and the ways I pray to used for God's glory. It reminds me of my values and how I might contribute positively. I could say a lot more about it, but for now just enjoy and comment or ask me about it sometime. It was really fun, therapeutic, eye-opening, and meaningful.
I pray that 2012 be a year you too can reflect on why you're here and what you're doing with your gifts.