Sunday, December 25, 2011

my life motto

Thanks to a cool workshop I had the opportunity to attend just before Christmas break, I've had lots to share with family and friends over this Christmas break. I attended Finding your Passion and Purpose (great title, hence why I chose to do it) at UNCG and now have a life motto. Hooray! Shouldn't everyone have a life motto? Haha. I know it's kinda cheesy, but now that I have one, I actually do like it and am excited at how it suits me. This motto came after 2 days of self reflection.
Here's the motto...ready?


  Live Intentionally. 
                                      Be For Others.
                                                                      Cultivate Peace. 


I'll post a pic of my vision board later.  In the meantime, I pray the hope that is in Christmas penetrates your soul in a new way this year and that you enjoy togetherness with family. I just got back from a fun family tradition of going to see a movie. This year we saw We Bought a Zoo. It was heartwarming and perfect for a family outing to the movies on this Christmas day.