Monday, December 19, 2011

It's Christmas time

In lieu of sending Christmas cards this year I decided to create a Christmas letter. It can say a lot more than what I could write individually in cards, saves time and gets there immediately. I hope I saved some trees and I know I saved some money. This may sound like an easy way to get out of sending Christmas cards or that I've just become more inconsiderate, but that's not the message at all. This year I've had opportunities to examine who I am as a consumer and I want to make some changes. I also highly value connectedness and historically love Christmas cards, so this choice was a struggle. I'm not "writing them off" forever, but at least for Christmas 2011. I hope everyone will understand and can enjoy the full-color version of parts of my letter posted here. Have a more green Christmas - a merry one and a blessed one! 


Dear friends and family,
I’m declaring this season a time of Gratefulness.
 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Here's to another year of so many things to be grateful for!