Sunday, February 12, 2012

A day in the life

So sometimes I have moments (usually in the car) where I check in and wonder to myself -
would anyone want to watch my life today? 
what would the plot-line be and is it in line with who I want to be?
Occasionally I take it a step further and wonder
what would the soundtrack be?

How I answer these questions depends on the day. Here are some of the options (not a complete list)
"Yea maybe I could get my friends and family to tune in to this."
"I don't care who watches, I would watch it today"
"Nope, I like shows like Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy which are WAY more dramatic than my life."
Then I ran across a couple things that reminded me that everyone has a story to be told. We can learn so much from other people's stories!
1. A Day in the Life (on Hulu)
2. RoadTrip Nation (PBS)
3. Read the book To Be Told
4. Read the book Millon Miles in a Thousand Years
And to end, enjoy: