Saturday, January 21, 2012

Coffee Lovers? Drink Coffee that does Good :)


I drink coffee every morning. Usually my roommate gets to the kitchen first and brews our coffee. I add creamer in my travel mug and head into my daily commute with a hot cup that helps me ease into my day.
When I buy coffee, I usually go for one that's fairly traded and organic. This is a recent development in the last couple years, as I've grown in my awareness of the kind of consumer I want to be. My roommate usually shops at Whole Foods, so that's the kind of coffee we drink daily.
I ran across this blog post and wanted to pass it on to anyone else whose day isn't complete without some coffee and a cool way to give back without changing much :)
Global Hope Network International - Drink Good Coffee? - this month and next if you buy coffee from Coffee Without Borders, $2 will go back to this great organization to give more access to clean water to people in rural India. I'm going to order mine today and would encourage you to try it out too!
 Order here: http://www.coffeewithoutborders.com/